Notice that deborphan reports only on libraries, not other packages. To
see a full list of undependent packages use deborphan -a.

With this option you have to manually select packages for removal.
Automatic way is dangarous. I'd also won't do 'deborphan | xargs apt-get
remove -y' since the -y will not let me confirm the removal. But I'd have
added --purge to the command.

meaning:
deborphan | xargs apt-get --purge remove

Good luck.