Hi,

While currently no longer a list member, I am sending you this bessorah tovah:

The annoying OOo nikud bug exists also in QT based apps, even as they are not
dependent on each other AFAIK. After some bug reporting here
http://bugs.kde.org/process_bug.cgi , I sent a bug report to Trolltech, who
responded with:

  Indeed, we've been able to reproduce this using the regular textedit
  example distributed with Qt. We'll see if we can fix this for the next
  patch release of Qt.
  [snip]
  > Thanks for this speeeedy reply.
  No problem, internationalization is a pretty important part of Qt,
  so thanks for the detailed description.

Cheers and thanks for our dedicated friends at Trolltech!

AF
--
It is absurd to seek to give an account of the matter to a man
who cannot himself give an account of anything; for insofar as