Bank HaPoalim works fine for me in Mozilla. What problems did you notice?

  Alon

Hello,

Today I've talked to their technical support again -- first to a girl named Karin, then to a guy named Asaf, reporting yet another problem with their site when using Mozilla.

On the downside, they don't support Mozilla, not even on Macintosh, except for "trivial issues" (surely nothing that'll involve the development team). This is their policy until they decide otherwise. This is worse than the policy I've heard more than a year ago, of only supporting Mozilla on Mac. It should be noted that they never fixed their site in response to any of my requests.

On the upside, they know to group Mozilla with Netscape and Firefox -- they know they're the same thing, so there is some awareness (and maybe I'm not the only one calling them), even if this awareness is about "stuff we don't support". He also could pinpoint other parts of the site which don't work with Mozilla properly.

The later one, Asaf, said he'll forward my complaint in the Hatzaot Yeul report. Not very comforting.

-- This message was sent by Alon Altman ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) ICQ:1366540 GPG public key at http://8ln.org/pubkey.txt Key fingerprint = A670 6C81 19D3 3773 3627 DE14 B44A 50A3 FE06 7F24 -------------------------------------------------------------------------- -=[ Random Fortune ]=- Save the whales. Collect the whole set.