Tzafrir Cohen wrote:
On Tue, Jan 18, 2005 at 07:15:42AM +0200, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Maxim's suggestion on using html for the draft seems interesting.
It's a long time I am looking for a good pretext to learn writing
HTML (without that, I lack the motivation to persevere).

There are a number of filters that conver plain text with "markup" to
HTML or RTF. Check the latex->html route or the wiki/pod route.

MS-Word can read both HTML and RTF. HTML has much better support of
logical styles that can hopefully be somehow preserved in a
MS-Word->html conversion.

Also see docutils_ for a very powerful yet readable text markup convertable to HTML and LaTeX. Some people are writing whole books with it!
Simple subscripts and superscripts are already supported_.
If you need math, there is ongoing work in the sandbox, ask me for details.

. _docutils: http://docutils.sf.net/
. _supported: http://docutils.sf.net/docs/ref/rst/roles.html#subscript

If you write in Hebrew, contact me and I'll give you some workarounds (the biggest point is to add ``body {direction: rtl}`` to the stylesheet).
I have plans to add cleaner Hebrew support but it's not ready yet.

--
Beni Cherniavsky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, who can only read email on weekends.