On Thursday, March 3rd, the Israeli Perl Mongers will hold their
regular monthly meeting. The program:

    * 18:00-18:45 -- Gabor Szabo: "Introduction to Web development using Perl"
    * 18:45-19:15 -- Assembly and light refreshments
    * 19:15-21:45 -- Gabor Szabo will lecture about "Code Review - A
review of 2 Web based projects" Read more
    * As usual after the meeting we will go out to a nearby
pub/coffee-shop/etc. for a post-meeting social gathering.

The event will take place in the Dapey Zahav building, 23 Abba Hillel
St., Ramat Gan.
Attendance is free, but a 10 NIS donation to help buy the bourekas
will be welcome.

*** Special Note
The 18:00-18:45 lecture is a "beginner's level" lecture, a new feature
of our meetings which was motivated by the success of the "Beginner's
Track" of YAPC::Israel::2005 . Perl beginners are incouraged to come,
learn and participate. Regular mongers of course are also welcome, but
please note the new start time for the regular technical lecture -
19:15 (instead of 19:00 as in the past).

Regards,
--
Offer Kaye,
Israel.pm PR