Oron Peled <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Ok, solved.
>
> The answer is that the site tries to set a cookie --
> if it get refused -- you get the stupid error message instead
> of one that ask for enabled cookies.
>
> The weired thing is that even when I let it set the cookie
> it first send me to the error page Oleg saw. Only when I
> press BACK and press again it get to the correct page.
>
> Way to go Matrix -- can we hire your Linux support services :-)

Wow! Oron, they owe you a consulting fee for debugging their product!
If you decide to demand the fee and they drag you to court I'll
testify. ;-)

The worst kind of bug: an error in error handling...

Of course, paranoia is its own reward, and I habitually refuse cookies
unless a site tells me it won't work without them *and* I decide that
it is important enough for me.

As we all know, the Matrix never lets you on the difference between
cookies and tasteless greyish slush.

Reloaded, and confirmed to work with my original setup (Mozilla
1.7.3).

Thanks everybody!

--
Oleg Goldshmidt | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://www.goldshmidt.org