On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 13:55:59 +0200, Ira Abramov
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I was hoping for something closer to 350-400 NIS... am I dreaming?

Have someone import it for you. It's less than $200 so it can easily
be brought in the green lane, and even if the tax persons find it you
can show a receipt and tell them it's a wireless network adaptor. They
will probably not bother with figuring if it's legal or not.

What I usually do is I take the package apart, fold it, ship it in
another bag with my clothes, same goes for manuals etc. and put the
actual electronics in my carryon, which is littered with other,
visibly used electronics, cables and stuff anyway.

-- Arik