On Sun, 24 Apr 2005, Gabor Szabo wrote:

Hey ppl,

I am looking for  games for children of ages 3-10.
I looked around here http://happypenguin.org/list?search=children
but I would prefer to get more focused answers.

Specifically I am looking for educational games
(e.g. teaching letter, numbers, games that need some level of thought)
where the instructions are given in Hebrew by a voice.

There is gcompris, which is very nice, except that it's not in Hebrew...

  Alon

--
This message was sent by Alon Altman ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) ICQ:1366540
GPG public key at http://8ln.org/pubkey.txt