Amos Shapira wrote:

On 4/26/05, *Baruch Even* <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:

bug is in OOo, the fix is to add some magic lines to OOo config files to
tell them to use the new font names (ending with CLM). I tried it and it
worked for me, but I didn't get to push this to OOo folks effectively.

Do you provide the instructions on how to fix this "manually"?

I have forwarded an e-mail I had detailing the solution to the bug report for documentation.

The bug report can be found at http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=269152

If someone can retry the solution and make sure it solves the problem I'll contact the OOo folks again, I just need to know first that this solution really works. (It did when I originally tested it).

Baruch