Last time I tested it (Build 88?), the Office import plug-ins advanced to point where I could open Office 2K3 docs that couldn't be imported by older OO versions.
The beta itself was pretty stable and the Hebrew support was top-notch.

Though, I'd wait for the final version before using it for mass production.

Gilboa