Few years ago, Bezeq was forced by the Knesset to give special rates to people
who make few calls per month. This came after Bezeq raised the basic phone line
charge and lowered the per-second charge - a step that is good for large
companies and rich teenagers and bad for poor old people with few relatives.

Anyway, according to fine print, the few-calls discount is void if you buy ADSL.
The logic is that if you do that, you must be rich and not worthy of the
discount. I have no idea why, but Bezeq's salespersons forget to emphasize this
fact when they sell you faster Internet connection.

I'm not sure this is your case; Call Bezeq to make sure.

--
Dan Kenigsberg        http://www.cs.technion.ac.il/~danken        ICQ 162180901