From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Itay Duvdevani
Sent: Saturday, May 21, 2005 2:46 PM
To: IGLU Mailing list
Subject: Prive mail-server issues (or: I am not a spammer!)

Greetings,

I am running a mail server on my private linux box at home, which I use to
communicate with the world. I am using a free dynamic DNS service for that
purpose (dyndns).

As a result, I am unable to send email messages to half the world, since my
server gets blacklisted all the time (or the receiving server claims it
won't receive mail from dynamic DNS servers).

This is really annoying.

- This is a private mail server, that has more than one user (so the single
mail account I've got from my ISP isn't enough).
- It has some filtering installed over it (like spamassain etc), so using a
3rd party mail service (name your free pop/web mail provider) is
unacceptable (plus, it doesn't carry my domain name, which is an issue with
business mail).

Is there a way out of this situation any of you can think of?

Thanks,
- Itay.