On Fri, 27 May 2005, Ely Levy wrote:

This thread is full of  personal insults is completly off
topic for this list to this list as far as I can see.
Can you guys please keep it on hamakor discussion list?

No.. This thread is not welcome in Hamakor's discussion list as well :)
I suggest people to reply each other - personally, and not to the whole lists. Especially when personal insults are involved. Let's halt this thread, please?

        Adir.

there is no reason to cross email it.

Ely Levy
System group
Computer Science
Hebrew University
Jerusalem Israel

On Fri, 27 May 2005, Uri Bruck wrote:

Stanislav Malyshev wrote:
UB>> There are a lot of people who believe, as I do, that disrespecting IP is
UB>> immoral. So your presentation of it is misleading, and your question is
UB>> better unasked.

OK, they do believe so, so what?
Your own argument was based on "may more people see nothing wrong with
it" - so "many people" are only relevant when they appear to support
your view?

--
Thanks,
Uri