Aharon Schkolnik wrote:
> Hi.
>
> Just received an eci b-focus 312+ ADSL Router/Modem.
> It is installed, configured, up and running.
> However, I would like to be able to play around with it, and don't know how
>  to access it.

The default IP for the modem is 10.0.0.138, the username Admin (which
has uid 0, just like root) default password is Admin.

Note that the root file system is squashfs which is a compressed read
only file system used in embedded devices to save flash space, so you
can change anything in the device unless you re-flash the unit.

You can however control anything that can be controled via the http GUI
- just go to http://10.0.0.138 (username and password are the same). YOu
can even save an XML configuration file from the device, edit it and
upload it back to the device using the HTTP GUI interface.

It's sort of funny in a way that it runs Linux - think for example how
many Israeli high ranking Microsoft execs connect to the internet using
this Bezeq provided Linux box and don't even realise it... :-)

Gilad