I could only download the DVDs (both i386 and x86-64) using BitTorrent.

Gilboa

On Wed, 2005-06-22 at 09:22 +0300, Amir Binyamini wrote:
Hi,
amazing!
I am also thinking about installing fedora core 4 from a DVD.
I looked at fedora site and according to it there should be FC4-i386-DVD.iso
somewhere.
But I followed the download link and I saw there only disc1-disc4 iso images
(no DVD),

I am talking about:
http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/4/i386/iso

the same also in the mirrors, for example:
ftp://ftp.linux.ncsu.edu/pub/fedora/linux/core/4/i386/iso/

So where is  the DVD (FC4-i386-DVD.iso) ?
Am i missing something ? should I try to enter some gibrish somewhere ...?

tia,
Amir Binyamini