I don't think we're talking about the same thing. I agree that Hamakor has
(and should only have) the latest version of the distribution (in this case
10.2) since I can't see the advantage of installing an older version (and if
it is needed, it can surely be found elsware).

But, at least as long as a previous version is being updated by the makers of
that distribution, I shouldn't have to upgrade the entire system and should
be able to get updates from the mirror. And, in fact, the mirror does have
both 10.1 and 10.2 (AKA LE2005) updates, but the 10.1 link is at least a
month (or maybe more) out of date.

http://mirror.hamakor.org.il/pub/mirrors/mandriva/official/updates/10.1/main_updates/

--
Shlomo Solomon