This sounds like a good deal, although they don't specify in their web page:

* number of servers they are already hosting
* detailed info about their incoming/outgoing lines (their pipe)
* availability of remote console - whats the cost
* reboot service (if needed) - whats the cost
* detailed bandwidth stats
* soft/hard limit of bandwidth, whats the fine ("knas") that you pay
for going beyond your limit (like slashdot effect)

I don't know if you read Zanadoo's TOS, but a paragraph like this:
"You are prohibited from excessive consumption of resources, including
CPU time, memory, disk space and session time. You may not use
resource-intensive programs which negatively impact other customers or
the performances of Zanadoo systems or networks" - looks really
bizzare to me. If I want to rent a machine and recompile the kernel,
KDE, Xorg - all combined, in a loop, just for fun, who the fuck would
forbid me from doing that and why would it matter for them? as a
customer, I'm PAYING for this!

So yes, it's sounds suspeciously cheap, but look at the points I
mentioned above.

Thanks,
Hetz