Hi people,

I need some help with getting my wifi to work under fedora 4 on an intel
centrino machine
I installed ipw2100 and configured the network device eth1 to "Intel
Corporation PRO/Wireless LAN 2100 3B Mini PCI Adapter"
I can find networks when I run "iwlist eth1 scan", but when I run "ifup
eth1" I get the next message:

Error for wireless request "Set Frequency" (8B04) :
   SET failed on device eth1 ; Operation not supported.

Determining IP information for eth1... failed; no link present.  Check
cable?

Any ideas?

--
Yossi
            Men are from earth. Women are from earth. Deal with it!