In order to install SFU you need the W2K3 box to be a member of Active
Directory. This is forest-wide change and is far from being recommended
for connecting single server.

If W2K3 is a stand-alone server and not part of AD infrastructure, SFU
is not an option (and promoting W2K3 box to Domain Controller for the
sakes of this kind of connectivity is damn stupid, especially if this is
internet facing box).

Though SFU comes with Posix tools and NFS server, the heart of SFU is
the schema extensions to Active Directory's LDAP which enable the SFU to
emulate a NIS server based on the accounts in AD. All the rest is bells
and whistles.

Guy