On 8/1/05, Gilboa Davara <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> To be honest, I don't worry much about encryption. I doubt that it'll be
> used in any real high-bandwidth case. It will be used in cases where
> security matters most and bandwidth is *very* low to begin with.

Use an encrypted filesystem?

And as for the "don't over optimize before you have a reason" -
it doesn't mean "design for a snail speed", it's another derivative
from the general advise of "optimize the use of your own time" -
you might be wasting your time on something which won't gain
you much at the end of the project. Take this advise seriously,
too many development projects ignore it and fail.

Cheers,

--Amos