Hi all,

I just returned from abroad recently.  I'm currently looking for work or
projects or partners to form a small company.  My main interest is in
work related to information security (all aspects of it).  But I can
also do programming or any work related to computers, software, internet
and information technology.  I can either work as an employee or as a
freelancer or form a partnership with other people.  I'll appreciate
your advice about where to look for, other mailing lists or websites
etc.  If any of you is interested in either hiring me or forming a
partnership, please contact me by E-mail or phone.  I can send my resume
according to request.

Best Regards,

Uri Even-Chen
Speedy Net