On Wed, 7 Sep 2005, Ehud Karni wrote:

On Tue, 6 Sep 2005 19:47:43 +0300 (IDT), Peter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Search google with the key 'micro itx brick' and see what you find. And
maybe share it ? These have a following so: http://www.mini-itx.com/
could begood start for reviews etc.

it's "mini-itx", not "micro-itx". i wish there was a "micro-itx" ;)

micro-itx=120x120mm (smaller than mini-itx)

Search for "nano-itx", there are plenty (but I'm not sure you'll like
the prices).

Is this a pissing contest ? Cos' I want to win. Small, no video. lots of io, nice price:

http://www.gumstix.com/spexwaysmalls.html

Also must visit:

http://www.linuxdevices.com/

where you may find what you need. The smallest linux sbc with vga out that I have ever seen was simm stick size, made by a czech company, but I cannot find it now.

Peter