Geoffrey S. Mendelson wrote:
Hi,
I'm looking for an Apple II computer, working or not, of any type.
A Mac/LC with an Apple II card in it would be even better.
I can't afford to pay for it and will have difficulty picking it up.
I live in Givat Mordechai (Jerusalem). I can promise it will have a good home.
Thanks in advance, Geoff.

I used to have an Apple IIe once, but I stopped using it years ago. I might still have it somewhere. I don't even know if it's working.

Anyway, why do you need such an old computer? It's like driving a car from the '50s. Do you collect antiques?

Uri Even-Chen
Speedy Net
Raanana, Israel.

E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]