Oron Peled wrote:
On Thursday, 6 בOctober 2005 21:22, Uri Even-Chen wrote:

Thanks.  It is available for Windows?

On Thursday, 6 בOctober 2005 21:31, Uri Even-Chen wrote:

I'm looking for a Free software, as in Capital F.  With source code and
everything.

Hmmm... 9 minutes passed and I-Must-Have-a-Windows-Solution
turned into Free-Software-in-Capital-F-is-Essential.

What's the problem?  A Free software can work with Windows.  I installed
Thunderbird, Firefox and Open Office on Windows.  It's not that you have
to use either only Free software, or only non-Free software.  I wish all
of us used only Free software, but we can't.  Only few people (very few)
use only Free software.  The rest of us use whatever we can - whatever
works best for us.  And remember, ordinary people (not geeks) don't even
know what a Free software is!  Even if you explain it to them they will
not understand (believe me, I tried).  They will use whatever works best
for them, is easier to use and is cheaper.  Freedom is only for geeks!

Best Regards,

Uri Even-Chen
Speedy Net
Raanana, Israel.