On 10/8/05, Ilya Konstantinov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On ש', 2005-10-08 at 15:47 +0300, Yuval Hager wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm using Firefox on Linux to access OWA server. Apparently, the OWA
> server converts the hebrew characters in the subject line to question
> marks. Of course that no encoding changes can fix that.

Outlook, till version 2003, could not handle subjects with characters
out of the current ANSI codepage (Regional Settings -> Language for
non-Unicode applications). Maybe it's part of the same problem. I'm just
guessing that you might want to ensure this is set to "Hebrew" on the
server (contact your sysadmin if necessary).

Thanks for the quick response.

IE works fine with the same server.
Why is this related to outlook? This is the web access portion..

--yuval