Try using http://www.litrom.com/

They let you ask for donations payable by Israeli credit cards, and with no
deposit.

  Alon

On Mon, 7 Nov 2005, Shlomi Fish wrote:

Hi good people!

Throughout the years I have created (and still am creating) many useful and
free-as-in-speech digital resources: open source software, a home site with
many resources, presentations about various topics (including "Perl for Perl
Newbies"), essays, articles and fictitious stories. I placed them all on the
web for anyone to enjoy and learn from, without asking for anything in
return. I enjoy doing that and plan to continue doing that. However, I also
would like to start seeing some monetary benefit.

For this, I decided to add a PayPal donation button to my sites, so people can
donate money for me in exchange for benefiting from the fruits of my labour.
In order to accept credit cards donations PayPal requires two things:

1. An international credit card.

2. An account in a U.S. bank.

I recently opened an account at FIBI and they told me that in order to get an
international credit card I need to reserve 15,000 NIS. I don't have this
kind of money at the moment, and since I need a PayPal account to collect it,
I have a chicken and egg problem. But I figured out a way to resolve it.

If you feel that you know me well and that my work is worthy, please consider
giving me a personal loan of several 1,000's NIS. I will use it to set up my
PayPal account and to eventually gather enough money to pay it back.
(Possibly with some interest).

Thanks in advance,

        Shlomi Fish

Shlomi Fish      [EMAIL PROTECTED]

bottom 5%.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/T8sf5C/tzNLAA/TtwFAA/saFolB/TM
   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

   http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

--
This message was sent by Alon Altman ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) ICQ:1366540
GPG public key at http://8ln.org/pubkey.txt