On 3/9/06, Aaron <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hey,
> Thanks for all the replys,
> I used win scp and it worked like a charm.

Congratulations.

As for the security of this - I keep ssh open on my computer (which is
online 24/7) and use some random non-standard port to cut down on
the amount of probes I get to zero (over a course of a couple of years
by now). For extra security use private/public keys and disable password
authentication.

Same with my home Apache server (which is used solely for private
proposes so it's not supposed to be linked from anywere outside and
therefore shouldn't be found by bots).

Cheers,

--Amos
--
"I was being prosecuted for my beliefs.... I believed people wouldn't
notice I'd sold them camels with plaster teeth until I was well out of