The race after MS-FileFormats does not end.

Once I figured out how to view *.wmv files under Linux, some friends
began sending me files in *.msg format, created by MS-Outlook, and
identified by Evolution as "OLE2 compound document storage attachment".

So I am asking if anyone knows about a Linux application, which can open
those files and dispatch the appropriate viewer to view components of
those files.
                                         Thanks,
                                              --- Omer
--
MS-Windows is the Pal-Kal of the PC world.
My own blog is at http://tddpirate.livejournal.com/

I may be affiliated in any way.