On 4/14/06, Ira Abramov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> guess. I tested it to work excellently up to 17-20 metres with walls,
> talking on Skype with my Logitech BT earpiece (which is probably the
> real range limiter here) while walking around my front and back yards
> outside the house. fun!

Ooohhh! That sounds like a potential life saver for us - ever since we moved
our computers to the guest room we miss out on lots of incoming calls and
can only talk from the far side of the home.

Are you satisfied from this earpiece? Can you provide a link which shows the
exact product details (model, basically)?

Cheers,

--Amos