Hi all,

A friend of mine gave me a preinstalled zencart on his server.
But I need hebrew installed.

All over zencart it says to install it in the /languages directory,
but his install only has a /language directory.

Additionally when we installed the hebrew language pack zencart died.

we were also confused what to put in the new language form on the
admin for zencart:
The options are:
Name:

Code:

Image:

Directory:

Sort Order:

I didn't find directions telling me what to put here and whether it
matters at all.

Also if I enter a directory name in Directories, ie language, I get a
doubled /languages/language, so what am I supposed to put?

Thanks
Aaron