Quoth Boris Gorelik:

> On Monday, 1 ??May 2006 00:14, you wrote:
> > 3. Lebensraum
> >         Jenik, Aviram
> Lebensraum, ... (used both in ecological and sociological contexts;
> literally, "living space") is used in English to refer to a motivation
> for Nazi Germany's expansionist policies, to provide extra space for the
> growth of the German population.
> (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebensraum)
>
> I can see the next thread here on the list: "[OT] Mark A. Volovic is
> Anti-semitic pro-nazi bastard"

You are, of course, perfectly correct. In fact and in innuendo. In fact, I
suggest you be the one to make that post, and start the thread.

Some would say that I lack restraint - a claim I would admit without
compunction. Some would say that needing to look up such pregnant a word in
Wikipedia marks an alphabetarian - another claim I would uphold
righteously. Some people would say such a load of things - all of which I
uphold, agree to and condone.

Some, however, would say that a true mark of the sciolistic doofus... But I
digress.

Borik, you are right. I am a pro-nazi bastard according to your books, and
I lack the inclination to deny your assertion. Be pleased with your
achievement, surely your greatest.

Marc
--
---MAV
Marc A. Volovic                                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]