On Tuesday, 13 בJune 2006 18:33, Muli Ben-Yehuda wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 13, 2006 at 06:00:39PM +0300, Gilad Ben-Yossef wrote:
> > The Fedora Core line is a non production distribution *by design*.
> I heard a talk at USENIX last week[1] where Pixar's VP of Technology
> mentioned that their new movie "Cars" was rendered on a farm of x86-64
> Linux machines running ... you guessed it
> .. Fedora Core.

That's a match made in heaven -- the movies timing coincides with
FC release cycle. Simply reformat disks and kickstart install
the FC-6 isos for the next movie ;-)

From a happy FC user (aside from obvious gripes about yum madness).

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                  http://www.actcom.co.il/~oron
ICQ UIN: 16527398

If it's there and you can see it, it's REAL
If it's there and you can't see it, it's TRANSPARENT
If it's not there and you can see it, it's VIRTUAL
If it's not there and you can't see it, it's GONE!