On Wednesday June 14 2006 00:16, Oleg Goldshmidt wrote:
> "Marc A. Volovic" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> > And that goes to show that flash attracts flash :-)...
>
> I am sorry, I use FC4 on x86_64 on my home machine, and flash is one
> thing that is repelled because there is no x86_86 player for
> Linux... ;-)

Installing a 32-bit version of flash player (and w32codecs, for the good
company) on x86_64 FC machine is two hours of pure dependency hell, but
nonetheless a feasible task. I've done that about 4 months ago, and I doubt
something changed drastically since then.

--
Sincerely Yours,
Michael Vasiliev

The day after tomorrow is the third day of the rest of your life.