On 6/21/06, Ira Abramov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Quoting Yonah Russ, from the post of Wed, 21 Jun:
> Please don't post links of this nature without warning other readers about
> their contents.
> A simple "Don't go to this link if you don't want to see topless women/if
> your 5 year old is sitting on your lap/if your boss is standing behind you"
> would suffice.

Please stay off mailing lists with (Israelis|hackers|free thinkers) as
you are bound to be hit in your soft political correctness belly once in
a while.

There WILL be flames, there WILL be black or raunchy humor, and there
WILL be unsubtle phrasing of non-conformant and confrontational ideas.

Live with it.

Excuse me?
I'm the last person on earth to side with (any type of) politically
correctness, but none of the above has -anything- to do with the
Linux-IL list, and shouldn't be accepted 'as normal' by the ML
members.
Would you have been just as understanding and just as forgiving if I
started using this ML to spread me extreme-right-wing political
opinions? Or is your openness limited to soft porn and dubious humor?

This the Israeli Linux mailing list. By definition, -anything- outside
the ML's scope should remain outside. Period.

Gilboa