ביום שלישי 04 יולי 2006, 08:27, נכתב על ידי Omer Zak:
> On Tue, 2006-07-04 at 08:11 +0300, Levy, Chen wrote:
> > > 2. To send legally-formatted Hebrew SMS message, certain flags in the
> > > system parts of the message need to be correctly set for it to have 70
> > > Unicode characters rather than 160 Latin characters.  vicq probably
> > > does not have those flags correctly set.  I do not have vicq on my PC
> > > (it is supposed to be a Perl script), so I did not check this.
> >
> > I will look into it. Any pointers to specific information will be
> > welcome.

I tried to  follow your hint, and found the following configuration options in
the rc file:

encoding={koi|win|translit}
separator_length={70|160}

I tried it with win/70/unicode but got the same results without sep

> If vicq is really a single Perl script, then E-mail it to me and I'll
> look for hints there.

it is a 61K download from http://gonzo.kiev.ua/projects/vicq/vicq-0.4.2.tar.gz
but since you asked for it I will send the script to you privately.

>                                      --- Omer

Thanks,
-- Chen