On Wednesday 05 July 2006 12:09, Aharon Schkolnik wrote:
> Hi.
>
> As an initial effort to interface with the company's Exchange server, I am
> trying to use the Outlook Web Access from my Fedora Core machine. I have
> managed to connect to the server, but I see questions marks  instead of
> Hebrew. I  have tried various encodings, but no luck. I have also tried
> both konqueror and firefox - same thing.

I get the question marks instead of the Hebrew on the summary page. If I click
on one of the messages, I still see question marks in the header sections -
the From:, To: and Subject: fields. However,  the Hebrew in the body of the
message is fine.

Also, if I forward the message to my gmail account, and download it to
Kontact, all the Hebrew appears as question marks.

TIA.

--
  The day is short, and the work is great,    |  Aharon Schkolnik
  and the laborers are lazy, and the reward   |