On Wed, 2006-07-05 at 16:20 +0300, Ira Abramov wrote:
> Quoting Marc A. Volovic, from the post of Tue, 04 Jul:
> > No - seriously, I do NOT realy expect any of this. Just engage my
> > interest. Truth be told, had I not been moving house, I'd be delighted to
> > get Dawn Sun's working Amiga.
>
> I think that's being used for PHP development these days. I have an
> Apple //c if you want, with about 300 working floppies.

And I have Commodore 64 and VIC-20, which presumably are in working
condition, although I haven't powered them up for several years.
Floppies, too.  However, see the disclaimer below.  The disclaimer
applies also to my VIC-20.

--
My Commodore 64 is suffering from slowness and insufficiency of memory;
and its display device is grievously short of pixels.  Can anyone help?

I may be affiliated in any way.