Quoth Michael Ben-Nes:

> I understood that Xen can benefit us with:
> 1. Easy transfer / backup of Virtual OS ( DomX )
> 2. Saves expensive Hardware

2 is not exact - you save SOME expensive hardware (i.e. boxen) at the
expense of paying premium for a VERY expensive piece of hardware - the Xen
host. Which, in my book, is a good deal, but I know stubborn people who
think otherwise.

We are using Xen, as a standard procedure, for most minor edge jobs - name
servers, domain controllers via sambe (ONLY authentication data), nis
servers, ldap servers, print servers, etc.

---MAV
Marc A. Volovic                                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Swiftouch, LTD                                             +972-544-676764