On Thursday July 27 2006 12:50, Muli Ben-Yehuda wrote:
> Since you mentioned it, proceedings are at
> http://www.linuxsymposium.org/2006/proceedings.php. The organizers
> also asked the presenters to send their slides, so those should show
> up on the site sometime too.

I check them on daily basis. And still no slides for the events I wanted,
neither on the site, nor on the personal sites. Sitting there soldering (all
of a sudden, I have plenty of free time to dedicate to all the circuitry
gathering dust on my desk), rewriting procmail rules and the lovely song of
the sirens doesn't help either. My patience is running out, another week and
I'll start mailing the relevant presenters :)

P.S. I really recommend ham radio or another harmless hobby for all these
returning from the shelters. Keeps you calm.

--
Sincerely Yours,
Michael Vasiliev

"...this does not mean that some of us should not want, in a rather
dispassionate sort of way, to put a bullet through csh's head."
Larry Wall in <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>