On Fri, 2006-09-08 at 19:13 +0300, Levy, Chen wrote:
> ביום שישי 08 ספטמבר 2006, 18:23, נכתב על ידי Omer Zak:
> > AND, YES, THE BORG INVASION IS PLANNED TO START ABOUT TWO YEARS FROM
> > NOW.
>
> Ah, so Vista got delayed again?

Yes.  If Vista weren't delayed, then the Borg would have delayed their
operations until they develop an effective defense against the melody,
which Microsoft are going to make cumpulsory listening by anyone who is
turning on a PC with Vista.

YES, MICROSOFT KNOWS SOMETHING THAT WE MORTALS DO NOT KNOW.

                                    --- Omer
--
I am the Cochlear Corporation of the Borg.  All resistance is futile.
Deaf Culture is irrelevant.  YOU SHALL BE IMPLANTED.

I may be affiliated in any way.