Hello,

 I am subscribed to linux-il for a long time; I wonder why some job
offers reach my mailbox and some not.

I noticed it by accident when looking at the archives of linux-il:
http://www.mail-archive.com/linux-il@cs.huji.ac.il/

For example,
the following DID reach my mailbox:
# [Off-Topic/Yaljo] Job Offers for trusteer Ltd - Server Group team
leader and Senior security Developer. gil . bahat

while the following 2 messages DID NOT:  (from 12.9.06)
# [job offer] Shunra - Seasoned Linux developer Ophir Munk
# [job offer] Shunra - Student Position RT Team Ophir Munk

Is there another mailing list for jobs of linux-il which is archived
in the linux-il web site ?

Regards,
RG