Hi,
I'm running an instance of Weblogic on Solaris 8. when I monitoring the
process resource usage using prstat I can see that it after a week the RSS
size is growing until the service is really bad and then I restart the
application.
The application is a web application that connected to oracle DB using OCI
client.
When I view the process map (pmap PID) I can see that the size of the (UNIX
process)heap is growing. BUT when I monitoring the memory usage in the JVM I
can see that there is no memory leak as no OutOfMemoryError is arising from
the GC.

i would like to have a way to monitor the usage of the UNIX process heap.

I any body knows on such utility?

Thanks
   yahav