* David Harel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [061016 09:13]:
> Hi all,
>
> lm-sensors:
> The command sensors gives me: Can't access procfs/sysfs file. I did
> sensors-detect have CONFIG_SYSFS=y in kernel and
> sysfs mount on /sys type sysfs (rw). Any idea?

Maybe you don't have support for your specific motherboard? Are
yourrunning it as a user when it needs root permissions?

You can check what it does with strace and see where it fails. If you
can't figure out the strace output email me privately the strace log.

> KDE:
> Right after login screen saver starts. This happned after we switched clock
> from DTS to "winter". Any idea?

No idea.

> Alsa:
> Mic signal is very weak. almost nothing when a regular microphone is hooked
> but some small signal if I connect the
> earphone and talk to it. I have Alsa version is 1.0.10-r2 (driver, headers,
> lib, oss). Audio device: Intel Corporation
> 82801FB/FBM/FR/FW/FRW (ICH6 Family).

How about trying to raise the volume? Use alsamixer or amixer or one of
the graphical ones.

Cheers,
Baruch