ביום חמישי 28 דצמבר 2006, 11:38, נכתב על ידי Ori Idan:
> Make sure you have the modules mousedev and psmouse loaded.
> I had similar problems that X could not find /dev/mouse etc. and the answer
> was loading these drivers.

The modules for some reason are not loaded for you, hust add them
to /etc/modules as Uri said. Another ugly trick is installing GPM which
uses /dev/mice instead of testing for it and then failing because it does not
exist yet (as Xorg does).

--
diego, kde-il translation team - http://il.kde.org