Meld : Diff and merge tool
http://meld.sourceforge.net/

On 3/5/07, Tzahi Fadida <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,
I was given a patch (that refers to several files in a directory) and i wish
to review and merge the changes one at a time visually.
I tried xfdiff which allows me to review the changes but it have a bug when i
am trying to apply them one by one.
I tried kcompare, but it tries to do something weird. It tries to revert the
patch file to my original files into new files, which is weird enough, but
also when i try to save it says it can't upload the file to destination
folder etc.. In this instance i tried source:patch destination:folder.
If i reverse the roles i get something weird: Error - the files are identical.
kdiff3 and meld does not seem to support patch files at all.

Can anyone suggest a proper tool?

--
Regards,
Tzahi.