Hi Uri,
Please include the command line you are issuing and the response that you receive. That will make it easier for us to figure out the problem.

  - yba

On Thu, 8 Mar 2007, Uri Even-Chen wrote:

Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 05:51:59 +0200
From: Uri Even-Chen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: linux-il <linux-il@linux.org.il>
Subject: Why doesn't traceroute work for me?

I'm trying to run /usr/sbin/traceroute with various addresses, but I
always get only one line responses.  What is the problem?  Is it
because of the firewall?  And how do I bypass it (without changing
firewall settings)?  Any if I have to change firewall settings, which
ports?

Uri.

  EE 77 7F 30 4A 64 2E C5  83 5F E7 49 A6 82 29 BA    ~. .~   Tk Open Systems
      - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - tel: +972.2.679.5364, http://www.tkos.co.il -