On Mon, Mar 12, 2007 at 08:47:33AM -0700, Valery Reznic wrote:
> --- Peter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

> > On Mon, 12 Mar 2007, Valery Reznic wrote:
> >
> > > Good day.
> > >
> > > I have apache server behind firewall, which block
> > all
> > > incoming connection and allow all outgoing and I'd
> > > like to access it from outside
> > >
> > > Is it a way to access this apache server from
> > outside
> > > ?
> > > (something like ssh's option -R )
> >
> > You are looking for port forwarding:
> >

> http://tldp.org/HOWTO/IP-Masquerade-HOWTO/forwarders.html
> I saw this link before.
> Or I don't understand how can I use this HOWTO or I
> don't explain myself plain :( .
>
> Let me try again.
>
> There is computer A, Firewall F, and another linux box
>
> A ----> F ----- B

How about:

- On B, do ssh [EMAIL PROTECTED] -L80:localhost:80 -Nf
- Next, any connections to B, port 80 will be forwarded to port 80 on A.
- Of course, this requires SSH open on the FW on A, allowing incoming
  connections.

Another option, done solely from A is (better suits your requirements, I
think):
- On A, do ssh [EMAIL PROTECTED] -R80:localhost:80 -Nf

Try with caution - I'm not 100% sure of the above.
Boaz.