Geoffrey S. Mendelson wrote:
Does anyone know of a source for cheap (i.e. non digium) FXO or FXS
cards I can use with OpenPBX? I assume they are the same cards
as used by Asterisk.

The place needs to be in Jerusalem or will take phone orders with an "Israel only" credit card.

Does anyone have an old cards they would sell cheaply?

Tikal Network resells Sangoma cards. They're good, but they ain't cheaper then
the Digium ones.

Also, in general, if you want to base anything prudction worthy in the phone area,
"cheap" is not a good search term.

Gilad

--
Gilad Ben-Yossef <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Codefidence. A name you can trust(tm)

        "[Linux] Kernel maintainers only take you seriously
         if the first word in a message is 'PATCH'."
                -- Avi Kivity.