>From whois database, debian.org.il is owned by Alex Shnitman, a name
which I remember from Free Software mailing lists.  The Web site itself
also has information about Debian, and links to the
http://mirror.iglu.org.il/pub/debian-image/ (inactive mirror site).

So it should be possible to cooperate with him.  Maybe he can assign you
a sub-domain of the debian.org.il domain.

                                        --- Omer

--
In civilized societies, captions are as important in movies as
soundtracks, professional photography and expert editing.

I may be affiliated in any way.