On Sunday 25 March 2007 12:01, Peter wrote:
> On Sun, 25 Mar 2007, Tzahi Fadida wrote:
> > I think that there should be a way, like using a signing key signature
> > that you register with the list in advance. Or simply using a text
> > signature to enhance the accuracy of identifying you correctly. I
> > suggest you start adding a distinct signature to your emails and wait
> > a while for the spam filters to get this new info into the system. Of
> > course, this is only a guess as to why they are not getting it that
> > they emails are from you.
>
> Mailing list members are members because they signed in and were
> confirmed. There is no need for furhter id. That's the way it works all
> over the world.

You yourself pointed out in an earlier emails some insights about x86 work all
over the world, that doesn't make it the right way :).
Anyway, your header can be hijacked by anyone and they can impersonate you,
this is SOP for spammers. You have to make more effort into proving who you
are in order for the list to trust you more, thus, i suggested to add some
kind of signature to improve.

--
Regards,
        Tzahi.